Information obligation pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR
Who is an admin of your personal data?
The admin – a subject who decides how your personal data will be used – is the entrepreneur: PROMO Tomasz Woźniakowski
Kampinoska 14 05-082
e-mail: [email protected]
Online shop lead by PROMO Tomasz Woźniakowski website: https://elwariato.com (called elwariato.com or shop)
How to contact us to get more information about your personal data proceeding?
e-mail: [email protected]
Ciołka 35/52 01-445 Warszawa
How do we get your data?
We received them from you when you registered and also when you made any purchase on elwariato.com
What are the purposes and legal basis for proceeding your personal data by PROMO Tomasz Woźniakowski?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to execute a contract with you by:
- enabling our services online and complete all available shop services and payment;
- creating and managing your account and providing your account services, payments and solving technical issues;
- performing the contract of sale on elwariato.com;
- handling complaints in case you make any;
- providing requests services which you make via, for example, contact form;
- contacting you in order to fulfill our services.
Moreover, legislation requires from us proceeding your personal data for tax and accounting purposes. We also process your personal data for the following purposes, which are based on legally defined PROMO Tomasz Woźniakowski interest:
Kampinoska 14 05-082
- marketing activities, including direct products marketing;
- contacting with you for the marketing purposes via available communication channels, especially and with your permission only – via mail and phone;
- providing payment services;
- providing the safety of our services, including enforcing PROMO Tomasz Woźniakowski’s rules and fraud and abuses prevention;
- services of your requests sent via the contact form which are not directly related to the contract;
- the organization of loyalty programs, contests and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
- debt collection; leading legal, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- conducting statistical analysis;
- storage of data for record and accountability purposes (due to our legal duties). If you give us permission, we process your personal data in order to:
- save data as cookies, gather data from www websites and mobile apps;
- organize contests and promotional campaigns in which you can take part.
Your permission for proceeding your personal data may be canceled anytime by putting in a written statement to the address: PROMO Tomasz Woźniakowski, ul. Kampinoska 14 05-082 Stare Babice; or via e-mail: [email protected]
We will process your personal data until you cancel your permission.
Do you need to give us your personal data?
We require giving us the following data in order to conclude and perform the agreement with you and provide our service: mail, first name, surname, shipping address and phone number (for natural person) or mail, login, NIP, phone number and information about the company and its address (for legal person and business activity). If you do not provide us with this data, we will not be able to conclude a contract with you and you will not we able to make a purchase on elwariato.com. If legally required we can require from you providing us with additional necessary data, for example in tax and accounting purposes. Except for those cases, providing us with your data is voluntary.
What are your rights toward PROMO Tomasz Woźniakowski in the area of data proceeding?
We guarantee to fulfill all your rights arising from the general data protection regulation: right of access, update or delete your data, limitation of proceeding, not being prone to automated decisions, but also right to objection to proceeding your personal data.
You can use these rights if:
your data will not be complete and correct – data update;
your data are not necessary anymore for PROMO Tomasz Woźniakowski for their purposes – deleting your data; you cancel your permission for data proceeding;
your data will be processed illegally;
data should be deleted in order to fulfill the legal responsibility or the data have been gathered electronically while offering services to the child;
you notice that your data are incorrect – you can demand limitation on proceeding your data for the period of time when we can check them;
your data will be processed illegally, but you will not want to delete them; your data will not be necessary to us anymore, but will be necessary for you for security reasons – limitation of data proceeding;
You have the right to bring an action against proceeding your data by us to the supervisory authority – Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych (address: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa)
When you can object your data to be processed.
You have the right to object processing your personal data when:
- processing your data is based on legitimate interest or for statistical reasons and objection is justified by a specific position you are in;
- your data are processed for direct marketing reasons and are also profiled for this purpose. Remember, you have been allowed to use your objection rights since 25th of May 2018. With who do we share your personal data? Your personal data are shared with entities which support our electronic services, so the one that provide us with payment and delivery services. We can share your personal data with public authorities which fight fraud and abuse. In order to protect personal data processed on shop’s servers. How long do we store your personal data? We store your personal data by the time of the contract concluded with you, but also after that for the following reasons:
- redress concerning the contract,
- legal responsibilities: tax and accounting,
- preventing abuses and fraud,
- statistical and storage reasons,
- not longer than 5 years after the end of the contract.We store your personal data for marketing reasons until the end of the contract or by the time you raise an objection to processing your data, depending on what will happen first. We will process your data by the end of the contests and promotional campaigns, but also till all the prizes will be handed. For accounting reasons – evidence that we comply with the provisions of personal data proceeding – data will be stored by the period of time when PROMO Tomasz Woźniakowski is obliged to store data or documents with data in order to document that we meet legal requirements and enabling public authorities controlling us.
Do we share your personal data with countries that are not members of the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will not be transferred from the European Economic Area.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including profiling) which could affect your rights?
Your personal data will be processed automatically (including profiling), but it will not influence your legal and general situation. Profiling your personal data by PROMO Tomasz Woźniakowski is proceeding your data (including doing it automatically), by using them to assess some information about you, especially to analyze and forecast your individual preferences and interests.